Brice Pollock is passionate about creating software that furthers personal potential with user experiences that feel natural and comfortable to the user.
- Currently, Brice puts his passion for creating the best user experience at Apple Computer in the iOS Division as a Software Engineer.
- Professionally, he has applied his knowledge of human computer interaction (HCI) and skills as a software engineer to produce engaging, user-centered applications such as the Virtual Reality Haunted House and the iOS application DayBreak.
- As a graduate researcher, Brice worked on virtual reality, computer graphics, HCI and simulation projects such as LVC Training, SynthNav and Battlespace.
- As part of the technology community, he devotes myriad hours every year volunteering his time to promote youth interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- For fun, he enjoys mountaineering, canoeing, backpacking, running and brewing.
To see what Brice is up to lately, check out @BricePollock on Twitter.
brice.pollock AT gmail.com